viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

Why do you think teachers should learn about language?

Go to this website and check this article:
http://www.cal.org.resources/digest/0006fillmore.html

Why do you think elementary teachers should learn about language?

I would like to see what you have to say!

6 comentarios:

  1. ups!! when I tryed to access the above web site, internet explore could not access it. I will try it using google. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I could read the article: Why do you think ..language?. It is really important. Many topic in it, you have discussed in our classroom. I can understand the importance of learn English to teach my special Education student. If I can improve my English skills, i'm sure I will help them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I an glad this information was helpful for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG! OMG! Oh my god!!! OH MY GOD! This time the computer let me do it. I can't believe it! I am so happpy that I forgot what to say. So I think that teachers SHOULD learn English and other languages to a better communication, not only spoken language but sign and braille. OMG, I am happy!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I feel that as schools become more and more diverse, the department of education will continue to put pressure on educators to provide appropriate instruction for all students. Teachers will continue to need access to a wide range of information to help students succeed, including information about the language that many of their students are learning.

    ResponderEliminar